Use the following form to contact Scott for any reason. Here are a few reasons you may want to, but not limited to, send me a note:
- You have an eye for design and have an idea for this site.
- You have a question for me, or for the tribe.
- You want to guest post here on Healthy Rant.
- You just read something and you have some insight you would rather share offline.
- You have some burning health issue you would like to see covered. (WARNING, if it’s not of interest to me, for example, “toenail fungus”) forget about it, I probably won’t write about it. Moreover, it must be pretty compelling for me to interrupt my publication schedule. If you can’t wait, see point three above.
- You have ideas how we can end obesity and preventable type 2 diabetes.
Please note that during certain times of the year, some nebulous alignment of the stars, or due to an all you can eat feast at Joes, I’m extremely busy at the Hospital. I may also just be mountain biking… my only vice lately. So, be patient, I intend on responding to you at some point. It just may not be your point. If for some reason a whole lot of time goes by… and you haven’t heard from me, shoot me another brief note. If you’re like me, you have the patience of a two-year old… ask my wife – send me another friggin note.